Benefits of Using Our Private Email Service
Private email service providers like Reagan.com give the community an alternative to traditional free email communication methods. There are many reasons to switch to private email, and it's certainly worth your time. However, finding the private email service that best suits your needs can be an overwhelming endeavor. There are a number of factors to weigh when selecting your private email service including, but not limited to, security, privacy, value, and beliefs.
Risks Facing Free Email Users
Does the service use the most sophisticated technology to ensure your email is protected?
Does the provider guarantee it will not scan or use your information?
Does the private email service deliver what it promises for a reasonable fee?
Does the service's mission align with your own?
Get Secure & Private Email
Reagan.com hits all of those marks, offering a private email service that is unmatched by other service providers on the market. We rely on TSL encryption to ensure messages are secure, and we never copy, scan or sell users' messages or information because we believe that private accounts should remain private. Reagan.com offers affordable services designed to meet our members where they are—no matter what device they're using or where they're located—all backed by exceptional customer support. On top of this, we are guided by the work of President Ronald Reagan, whose belief in basic American freedom powers our work each day. And with a Reagan.com private email account, our valued members are able to continue his historic legacy while working with a company that shares their conservative values.
But just sharing the benefits of our service doesn't truly inform you on how to navigate through the many private email services out there to pick what's best for you. Here are details on some other products on the market and ways that they may come up short to ensure you make the best choice when it comes to your private email service:
While this provider offers secure email, it does not provide any instantaneous customer support. Instead, if you have a problem with the service and are looking for assistance from a support tech, you'll be directed to an online FAQs section. In addition, ProtonMail is not U.S. based., which could also complicate support issues.
This German-based company says it provides "free secure email." Though Americans can use its services, there's no U.S.-based contact information on Tutanota's website. In addition, it offers no real-time customer support so, if you run into a pressing problem, you may be out of luck.
Some private email service providers seem similar to ours, such as Yoover. However, this and others lack one thing that only Reagan.com can deliver: name recognition. When users send an email form a Reagan.com address, they know that recipient will recognize the name—all while they continue to keep President Ronald Reagan's legacy alive.
"Free" email services like those provided by Google, Yahoo and AOL are not truly free, as they come with a high cost: your privacy. These services scan your information for data to sell to big companies that make a profit off of you by targeted ads and spam. While users may not have to pay anything upfront, the tradeoff is that they compromise both their privacy and their rights.
Finding the best private email service doesn't have to be a challenge. Reagan.com not only protects your information and provides affordable services supported by leading customer care, it also offers the opportunity to uphold the values and legacy of one of the greatest presidents in our nation's history. Sign up today to get your new private email account from Reagan.com!
- How do I set up my account?
- Why Pay for Email Service?
- Why Reagan?
- What are Email Privacy Risks & How to Avoid Them?
- How To Get Anonymity & Privacy Through Email?
- Phishing: What it is & How to Avoid it
- What are your email rights?
- What Is A Private Email Server?
- What Is Identity Theft?
- What is Email Domain Spoofing?
- What is Cyber Resilience?
- The Truth About Cybersecurity
- Why Your Personal Data is Important to Protect
- Online Security & Safety Myths
- 3 Reasons To Use Private Email
- Best Email Alternative For Conservatives
- Private Email & the White House
- Government & Internet Security
- How Private Email Keeps Your Email Attachments Safe
- Finding an Email Provider That Doesn’t Track You
- Rules and Regulations for Private Email Providers
- Why the Fourth Amendment Doesn’t Protect Your Email Privacy
- 4 Ways to Protect Your Personal Information Through Email
- How to Keep Big Business from Snooping on Your Data
- Private Email Service for Conservatives
- How the Government Can Read Your Email
- New Focus on America’s Cybersecurity Workforce
- Tips for Making a Secure Password
- How To Stay Safe on The Internet
- The Cost of Email Security
- The Best Way to Send and Receive Private Emails