There are things you need to know about how to maintain your private email account. Physical mail is protected, your email can be as well with Reagan’s private email service.
Whatever their reasons may be, most large corporation email providers scan your emails to garner information about you and your preferences. While you might not be harboring national secrets, it’s still not a great feeling knowing that someone out there has access to reading your emails.
If you take a closer look at most company privacy policies, you will see language that protects their right to review and read your seemingly private email account. Microsoft’s policy, which was brought to light following a public relations nightmare involving Hotmail leaks, states that they “may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to ... protect the rights or property of Microsoft." The policies at Google and Yahoo have nearly identical system codes, which legally allows your information to be viewed at the discretion of each provider.
Get Secure & Private Email
Additional layers of email providers scanning your information include NSA spying, which Google was caught doing after Edward Snowden revealed the partnership in 2013. While Google claims to have stopped working with the government, Yahoo continued working with the NSA to garner information until October 2016.
These types of invasions of privacy should not be the norm when trying to maintain a private email account. Let our private email services at Reagan.com protect your information and keep you from falling into the security policy traps of big business.
- How do I set up my account?
- Why Pay for Email Service?
- Why Reagan?
- What are Email Privacy Risks & How to Avoid Them?
- How To Get Anonymity & Privacy Through Email?
- Phishing: What it is & How to Avoid it
- What are your email rights?
- What Is A Private Email Server?
- What Is Identity Theft?
- What is Email Domain Spoofing?
- What is Cyber Resilience?
- The Truth About Cybersecurity
- Why Your Personal Data is Important to Protect
- Online Security & Safety Myths
- 3 Reasons To Use Private Email
- Best Email Alternative For Conservatives
- Private Email & the White House
- Government & Internet Security
- How Private Email Keeps Your Email Attachments Safe
- Finding an Email Provider That Doesn’t Track You
- Rules and Regulations for Private Email Providers
- Why the Fourth Amendment Doesn’t Protect Your Email Privacy
- 4 Ways to Protect Your Personal Information Through Email
- How to Keep Big Business from Snooping on Your Data
- Private Email Service for Conservatives
- How the Government Can Read Your Email
- New Focus on America’s Cybersecurity Workforce
- Tips for Making a Secure Password
- How To Stay Safe on The Internet
- The Cost of Email Security
- The Best Way to Send and Receive Private Emails